Perfectly appointed estate home built in 2014 with world class upgrades and dazzling views of the Santa Monica Mountains. This 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 3-car garage family estate on Williamsburg Way sits behind Sherwood’s 24-hour guarded gates in Thousand Oaks, above the Second Tee of the renowned Jack Nicklaus designed, par 3 golf course. The home boasts 4475 square feet of living space on a pristine 20,144 square feet lot (~.4624 Acres).
No detail is left without the highest quality appointments. The foyer welcomes you with state-of-the-art home automation along with 14’9 vaulted ceiling. The home’s classic exterior is warmed with gorgeous stone masonry and its large and airy floor plan that takes full advantage of stunning golf course and mountain views.
- Great Room with 11’10 coffered ceiling
- Sweeping views opening up to the gorgeous foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains
- White Oak flooring in the Master Bedroom
- Master Vestibules
- Kitchen outfitted with Caesar Stone & natural stone counter tops & backsplash
- 2 Bosch dishwashers
- Stainless Steel Viking 30 refrigerator/freezer
- built in Miele coffee maker
- 42 Viking Range with 8 burners
- fully upgraded, state-of-the art Butler’s Pantry outfitted with a dishwasher
- The exterior features beautiful landscape lighting & outdoor covered patio area